New architecturally-designed apartments,
ready to move in, convenient Coolbellup location.
Modern living in stylish, new apartments – only 15 minutes from Freo’s café strip and easy connection to trains and freeway. Final weeks to take advantage of the full $15,000 First Home Buyers Grant, also have a chat about Keystart and Lenders Mortgage Insurance to suit you.
* Ground, 1st and 2nd floor options available.
Call Andrew Stone on 0401 797 975 to view display apartment today or check out the virtual tour to explore layout.
Located in the premium North West Precinct of Coolbellup & with a lush aspect of the mature fig trees of Playground park, these apartments offer a choice of 4 premium layouts. Ground and 1st Floor options available.
- Stone kitchen benchtops
- Split system air-conditioning
- LED lighting throughout
- 31 Course high ceilings
- Built-in robes
- Quality tiling and carpeting throughout each apartment
- Stainless steel gas stove cooking with matching electric ovens
- Front security gates with remote controlled access
- Only 1% deposit to secure today.
- $15,000 First Home Buyer Grant (only until 30th June).
- $2,000 HBAA Grant for First Home Buyers.
- Let’s talk about Keystart and Lenders Mortgage Insurance to suit you.
- Rental appraisal and indicative depreciation schedule available for Investors.
With a multi-million dollar Woolworths coming soon to the village centre, a State of the Art Library and Community hub, 2 cafes and another potentially on its way, this is a thriving place to live. Coolbellup is close to the work, medical, study and commercial nodes of the Murdoch University precinct, Bibra Lake, Fremantle and only a bus ride away from the Perth CBD. Super quick access to Farrington Street also gets you straight onto the Freeway and Roe Highway.
Pleasant Ride or Drive to:
- Fremantle Entertainment Precinct
- Murdoch University
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Coogee Beach
- South Beach
- Kardinya Park Booragoon Mega Mall
Walking distance to:
- 2 cafes
- 8 picturesque parks including the Bibra Lake Reserve
- Bus Stops to CBD, FREO, Kardinya, Murdoch.
- Adventure World Theme Park
Call Andrew Stone on 0401 797 975 today for bonus $3,000* to help furnish your new apartment.
Hurry, offer only valid on next 2 apartments sold.
* Offer only valid for first two apartments sold.